Lovely farmhouse stay
· Very friendly owner. Homemade soft drink to welcome me. Harvey's Bristol Cream sherry in the room! Car park right outside the front door. Very homely farmhouse off the beaten track with a view of cows and countryside. A breakfast and a half! And very nice too. plenty of choice for tea etc in the room. (Back to the friendly owner - someone staying there couldn't hire a car, so they let her borrow their older one to get about in!)
· I liked it all, but others should understand it is a farmhouse, right next to a working farm so there could be farm noises early morning (I loved it). Farmers have to get their work done when they can and when it's cool.
Happy and satisfied
· Friendly helpful host and excellent breakfast very comfy bed and room
A very pleasant and friendly place to stay
· The breakfast was very good with so much choice the like of which I have never seen in a B&B before. The toast was made with lovely bread.
Great B and B would highly recommend.
· Everything was excellent, and Jane is such a lovely host. Brilliant breakfast, All in all it was an excellent place to break our long journey to Cornwall.
Very relaxing and enjoyable break.
· Location on working farm. Very hospitable owners and fantastic shower all spotless.